These are documents required by border and other authorities that identify a traveling minor, granting permission by the minor’s non-accompanying parent(s) to travel with an accompanying parent and/or other adult. For instance, the non-accompanying father of a minor may grant permission for the minor to travel while accompanied by his/her mother. This document serves notice to the authorities the minor’s parents are aware of the circumstance. The non-accompanying parent(s) will sign the document in the presence of a Notary confirming their agreement.